This unit is set up to create collaborative and dynamic teaching and learning experience for CUN students through the provision of audio-visual aids which facilitate learning process and contribute to better understanding of subjects. Audio visual aids are being increasingly used because it involves both audio (verbal) as well as visual way of teaching to help students see better and have a simplified explanation of ideas.
Audio Visual helps: –
· To facilitate the information learnt to be retained in the memory of students.
· To draw the attention of the students towards learning.
· To make abstract ideas more concrete to the student and help them convey a clearer concept thus bringing effectiveness in learning.
· To present information systematically and in an organized way.
· To transmit information quickly and efficiently.
· To make teaching and learning more innovative, interactive and impactful.
With the integration of technology into classroom, students experience things virtually and vicariously.