The Bursary Unit
Welcome to CUN Bursary Unit
The Bursary unit at CUN is saddled with the following responsibilities:
- Overseeing and managing the day-to-day financial transactions of the university.
- Maintains students financial service payments record for all fees to ensure credibility and accuracy.
- Manage annual budgets.
- Prepares expense report.
- Plans and develop strategies for generating resources or revenues for the university.
- Ensuring that surplus funds are invested and manged properly.
- Provides periodic reports of receipts and technical information to the university and to external funding agencies.
- Interacts with internal and external auditors participating in auditing projects and provides information and access to accounting records required.