I warmly welcome you to the Staff Club Page. Please feel free to explore the site and learn more about the University Staff Club.
Staff club are made up of dedicated teaching and non-teaching staff poised to serve the university as we work with the administration to promote and enhance staff support functions and contribution to the university’s activities of teaching and learning, social interaction and recreational needs.
Staff club aims to:
1. *Provide recreational activities and social interaction for staff and as well students.
2. *Organizing and carrying out talks or debate on various topics for the benefit of the teachers and students and this facilitates positive interaction amongst one another.
3. *Organization of social get-togethers which is arranged for members on important occasions.
4. *Facilitates literacy and cultural interaction among members.
5. *Arranges farewell functions for retiring staff.
6. *General development of the activities of the university.
At CUN the teaching and non-teaching staff cooperatively work together to help the school administration achieve the aims and objectives of the university.