Claretian University of Nigeria offers a wide range of quality Undergraduate Programmes in arears such as Health Sciences, Social Sciences Arts, Agriculture, Computing and Mathematical Sciences, etc. All are designed to nurture your potentials and help you progress and have a wonderful career experience.
We have dedicated and wonderful lectures who are ever ready to make your dreams come through and with their years of experience and intelligence in education, will help you become an asset wherever you find yourself.
We invite you to join our learning community.
Undergraduate Degree Program
All prospective applicants seeking for Admission into Claretian University of Nigeria for the first year of any degree course must meet the following admission requirements process:
1. Applicant is required to have a Minimum of 5 O-Level Credits including English Language and Mathematics in all courses.
2. The Five Credit should be obtained in not more than two sittings.
3. To apply for a programme, carefully read the admission requirement guidance and make sure you meet the criteria, having met the criteria, click on the Apply Now button on the Home page.
4. Carefully fill in the details required correctly and click on Apply.
5. On successful submission, you are redirected to the page where you will get an invoice for form payment, click on Pay online.
6. Next step is to enter your card details and click pay.
7. After a successful payment, you will receive a payment application details through your email.
Print the application summary page that was sent to your email and bring it along during the screening/verification processes.